Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! So many great projects. If you haven’t had the chance yet take a look to see if your project was featured last week! I’m happy to report that we are just about finished with our Halloween decorating, and have begun decorating our front yard! We are also finishing up on a few more Halloween projects! I can’t wait to share them with everyone!!!
If you missed me on Monday I was a guest on Dollar Store Crafts. I visit that blog on a daily basis; I’m a big fan of Heather’s blog and all the projects she and her readers share.If you’ve never visited her blog you should definitely go check it out. I shared a tutorial of a skeleton vase I literally dreamed about making!
A few housekeeping notes:
1. If you typically follow me via feedburner please make sure you have updated my feed info!
2. We are giving away 2 cans of Spray Blood to one lucky follower. Make sure you go enter–so far there aren’t too many entries which means you have a good chance at winning!
Ok… now onto the party!
Rules for link party:
1. Be a follower of Sew Woodsy (GFC, RSS, Email)
2. Display our button somewhere on your blog.
3. Make sure our link is to your specific post not your mail URL.
4. Craft projects only (NO recipes please).
5. Get social and visit a few projects!
Disclaimer: Entering into this link party gives Sew Woodsy the rights to blog/Facebook/Tweet about and feature your blog post linked to the party.