I love the versatility of cricut cartridges. For this card I used the Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge to transform a very beach card into a fierce 4th Birthday card that any little boy (or girl) would love! This is a pretty simplistic card; however, the fun fish background reminds you that this shark is in the ocean and might just be ready to chomp down on the “4”.
Gather all of your supplies:
(1) 6 x 12 piece of gray cardstock
(1) 6 x 12 piece of red cardstock
(1) Me & My Big Ideas Destination Paradise Paper Pack
1. Using the gray card stock select the shark image and cut a square card at 5.5 inches.
2. Remove the gray card-stock from the cricut mat. Figure out how you would like the background paper to be. Since my paper has an orange fish sporactically throughout the paper I chose to line the orange fish up to the eyes. Cut the fish paper and adhere using EK Success Zig Carded Jumbo Tip 2-Way Glue.
3. Using 3-d foam dots add the “4” to the front of the card.
Simple shark card that any 4 year old would adore!