I am loving the bright pop of color on this tropical “party” card I created recently! I found the cut out purple flowers when I was cleaning my craft room one day. I know for a fact I never bought these… I’m sure I some how inherited the flowers. All of my friends always give all their leftover craft items to me. These flowers are thick and have tons of texture to them. I think a card like this is perfect for a summer birthday OR inviting friends to a summer pool party… hence the wave like paper.
(1) 5.5 in x 4.25in card
(1) Me & My Big Ideas Destination Paradise Paper Pack
Purple Die-Cut Flowers
1. Set your cricut to cut out the word party with the drink image attached to be cut 2.5 inches in height.
2. Carefully remove the cut out from the cricut mat and carefully cut the drink image from the word party.
3. Next, figure out how you want your card to look. I enjoyed the word party being below the 3 purple flowers.
4. Place decorative brads in the middle of the purple flowers.
5. Glue the word party to the card.
6. Carefully place adhesive foam squares on the backs of the purple flowers and adhere to the card.
7. Glue the drink in the inside of the card for an added flair and surprise!
Your card is ready to be sent out!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links which means if you buy something that I recommend I’ll make a few pennies off your sale!