Woohoo! It’s Wednesday and the first Wednesday of August. How is summer fading away so fast? We got back from Haven late Sunday night and have already started planning out our projects for the month. Tomorrow, I’ll have my Haven recap and Jon will post his next week. We will also share a few of our big projects we have up our sleeves for the month of August.
Did you win last week’s giveaway? The winner has been announced and the email has been sent.
Remember, I have four other amazing co-host Balancing Home, Sweet C’s Designs, Poofy Cheeks and While They Snooze! That also means that your project is seen across 5 blogs rather than just one! Take a look below to see what projects I featured and then visit the other blogs to see if you were featured there too! Remember, if your featured please feel free to grab the button below and embed it somewhere on your blog!
COPY and PASTE THE CODE BELOW:
<a href=”http:www.sewwoodsy.com”><img src=”http://sewwoodsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/featured.png” alt=”Life Inspired Link Party” /></a>
- Easy Toddler Maxi Skirt from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Anthro Knockoff Metal Letter Decor from Craft Quickies
- Build It: Tabletop Flower Box from First Home Love Life
- Ombre Neon Striped Tote from Yesterday On Tuesday
- Kids Construction Paper Activities for a Rainy Day from Poofy Cheeks
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Zucchini Bread from Sweet C’s Designs
- 27 Awesome School Printables from Balancing Home
- DIY Titled Pot Planter for Spring using Miracle-Gro from While They Snooze