I feel like a tropical travel post is fitting right about now. As most of the country shovels their sidewalks and driveaways from the snow, I’m going to let everyone day dream a little bit about a tropical vacation. A tropical vacation to Now Resorts & Spas! Fresh, vibrant and contemporary resort escape in oceanfront settings that encourages guests to live in the moment, enjoy new experiences and create lasting memories. This All-inclusive luxury resort has it all.
What signature features/amenities guests can expect at all Now Resorts & Spas as part of the brand’s Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concept, where everything is included:
- Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars
- Average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
- Lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages
- Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) with supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost
- Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, allowing guests to enjoy dinner and entertainment at all nearby participating resorts
- Now Spa by Pevonia offering an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia.
As you can tell this is ideal for Family travel. In the past, we’ve always done the cruise thing which is some-what like an all-inclusive. But we’ve never tried out an all-inclusive. Jon and I both really want to travel to an all-inclusive in the next year or two (as a quick weekend getaway just the two of us–no baby)! But we also know this will be ideal once our son is a little bit older!
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun located in Riviera Maya, Mexico
If we could pick just one Now Resorts & Spas I think we would choose the Riveria Maya location. It’s somewhere we have never been and have always talked about going. Plus, who doesn’t love a swanky place to stay (and one where celebs like Fergie & Josh Duhamel have stayed)!?!?
This AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport! Some of the key features to this resort:
Relax and re-energize with oceanfront yoga
Enjoy movies on the beach
Play beach soccer and volleyball
Soar high with our on-site euro-bungee
A wide range of water sports, including Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo
Located along the sapphire water of the Banderas Bay, just 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta international Airport. Some of the key features to this resort:
- Try our archery and rifle ranges
- Get adventurous in the ocean with our Hobie cats
- Go kayaking at our Aquatic Center, perfect for families for creating unforgettable, amazing experiences
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship golf courses Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and Marina Vallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply)
- Water fun for the whole family, including inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and family water slide
Now Jade Riviera Cancun located in Riviera Maya, Mexico
Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos. Some of the key features to this resort:
A treasure hunt around the hotel – great for kids
Test your knowledge with our musical trivia quiz by the pool
Enjoy a free kayak tour on our beach
Live shows, including “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers
Deep sea diving in the vast blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply)
Now Larimar Punta Canalocated in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Located on more than 700 yards of the picturesque Caribbean Sea. Some of the key features to this resort:
Hone your sports skills at our baseball batting cage and basketball court
Scale our rock climbing wall
On-site casino, including poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack (additional costs may apply)
Weekly market featuring local crafts, art & jewelry
- Helicopter on property with excursions (additional costs may apply)
So what Now Resorts & Spas do you think you would stay at? We would love to know what activities appeal to you most when your on vacation?
And just so you know, the blogger who has the most social shares come March 5 will receive a trip for 2 to Now Resorts & Spas AND even better they get to chose a reader at random to enjoy a trip for 2 as well. For the greater good of both of us, please share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+… whatever floats your vacation boat!