A big thanks to Yogabed for sponsoring todays post. As always all opinions are our own.
Jon and I have been married for going on 7 years and have been together for 12.5 years. In the 7.5 years we’ve lived together we have never ever had a brand new mattress. The first few years of our marriage we slept on Jon’s mattress from high school. Then a family friend was selling the mattress they bought just a few month’s prior so we bought it (and upgraded to a king size bed). So when Yogabed contacted us and asked if we would be interested in trying out a new mattress we both jumped at the opportunity!
We made a short video to show you just how easy it is to set up a Yogabed. Here are a few things you should know about the Yogabed.
- Yoga Instant Response Foam™ offers incredible comfort.
- Fully ventilated design with a layer of YogaFoam™ offers superior support and comfort for proper body placement while you sleep.
- Removable, machine-washable cover with easy-glide zipper allows simple installation in 30 seconds.
- Every mattress purchase includes 2 free Yogabed™ Pillows (1 with twin, twin XL).
- Crafted with care in the USA.
First off, the Yogabed mattress is not like your ordinary mattress. It gets delivered to your door step. I know what you might be thinking… “what?!?! I don’t get to drive from store to store trying out mattresses”. Nope! Instead it’s delivered to your doorstep for FREE! And you have 101 days to try it out.
When you get it… it’s super easy to set up!
Each bed comes with a handy razor blade so that you can easily open up the packaging that stores the bed (without tearing your prized mattress).
We are going to be completely honest here… we weren’t sure what to expect when we took the bed out of the box. It was vacuum packed. Making it manageable to handle!
Here is a little blurry photo of when Jon took the plunge and “opened up” the bed.
Then we watched it grow!
Next up it was time to take off the rest of the plastic. We were able to set up the bed in less than 20 minutes and all during a short-lived baby nap!
Being green and knowing that we have a mattress that won’t cause our family any harm is high on the priority list for us. The Yogabed is made in the USA and has CertiPUR-US® certified components.
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
We’ve had our Yogabed since December and love it. It’s not too firm and not too soft. It’s just right. Since we live in Florida we know it was important to us to have a mattress that had proper ventilation. This mattress stays cool and we never feel like we are sweating to death on it. Over all we are very pleased with our Yogabed. So if your like us and haven’t bought a new mattress (EVER) we highly suggest you give Yogabed a try!
Disclaimer: We received a Yogabed to review. We were not compensated to write about our experience. As always all opinions are our own.