Thank you World Market for sponsoring todays post. I am a World Market Ambassador and I received compensation in the form of gift cards, but all opinions are my own.
Today, I’m excited to share a little bit of Indian Decor with you. I dream to travel to India one day. I love the rich textiles, bright colors, and hand crafted goods that they have. Oh and let’s face it, Indian Food isn’t all that bad, either (I LOVE IT)!
I created an Indian Inspired Bedroom vision board based off the new movie The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It’s in theaters tomorrow (March 6, 2015)! Did you see the first one? The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is the “expansionist dream” of Sonny (Dev Patel), and like any new business is taking more time than he was anticipating. He’s also in the midst of planning a traditional Indian Wedding, to the love of his life, Sunaina (Tina Desai). With an all-star cast like Judi Dench and Richard Gear this is a sequel movie you’ll surely not want to miss!
Here are 12 beautiful Indian decor items I found that would make for the perfect Indian Inspired bedroom:
- Indian Cotton Gauze Bed Canopy
- Tegan Carved Mirror
- Floral and Geometric Darby Reversible Quilt
- Striped Pebble Persimmon Chindi
- Golden Yellow Tie Top Crinkle Voile Curtains
- Carved Rena Screen
- Mercury Glass Canister Accent Lamp Base
- Handcrafted Metal Elephant Night-Light
- White Wooden Taj Arch Frame
- Berry Recycled Silk Sari Pillow
- Red Urali Bowl
- Warm Multicolor Hanging Hurricane Lantern
Make sure you enter to win World Market’s Best Exotic Marigold Sweepstakes. You can win an Epic Adventure to India Inspired by the Film. The Grand Prize Package includes:
- Trip for 2 to India; 6-day trip includes airfare, accommodations and excursions
- Free movies for two for a year, $1,000 WM gift card