Thank you Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I haven’t shared a Pinspiration board in a while. Now that we have been in our house for a year it’s time to start getting serious about decorating our home. Sadly, it still looks like we just moved in the other day. I’m in love with the new Super Natural collection found at Cost Plus World Market. I’m loving the new Home Décor Color Trends and really want to get our house looking more like a home before we have family visit for the holidays. Especially since, all the family who is coming to visit saw our house last year when we first moved in! I want them to see a big difference in how we have truly transformed our house to a home! Here are a few of my top picks from the new collection.
- Dove Gray Woven Apel Sofa
- Brass Metal Hexagon Mirror Panel
- Chunky Sweater Wool Allegra Area Rug
- Antique Gold Hairpin Floor Lamp Base
- Faceted Metal Coffee Table with Glass Top
- Ivory Faux Flokati Gunnar Chair
- Gunmetal Holden Open 2 Shelf Bookcase
- Ceramic Potter Planter
- Concrete and Wood Ampersand Decor
- Antiqued Sunburst Wood Panel Wall Decor
I’m loving all the ideas that Genevieve Gorder gives on decorating a small space, but to be honest her tips apply to any space! I hope between myself and Genevieve this has given you some great ideas on ways to refresh your home and style for the fall!
Make sure you enter to win the Spruce Up Your Space Sweepstakes
- One Grand Prize Winner
- $5,000 Cost Plus World Market Shopping Spree
- Design Consultation with Celebrity Designer Nicole Curtis — umm how cool is this?
- Three First Prize Winners with receive $1,000 Cost Plus World Market Gift Cards!
The sweepstakes end 9/30/16 so make sure you enter today!