Happy New Year! I’m finally sharing what I’ve been working on the past few months… another nursery! This time I get to design a baby girl nursery of my dreams. The sky has been the limits with this nursery (for the most part). I’ll be honest I had already narrowed down my themes if we were having another boy, and then when we found out we were having a girl I was stumped. I had to go to the drawing board… I pinned a lot behind the scenes (thank you Pinterest for secret boards). I went back and forth for a few months until I finally found a nursery theme that both Jon and I liked. I really wanted pink flamingos but he wasn’t feeling it. So I found this gorgeous Kumari Garden Baby Crib Bedding set that has accents of fuchsia, aqua, green, light pink, white and more. It’s a floral chic pattern that has set the tone for the design of our nursery. We’ve already painted the nursery Cotton Candy Pink by Benjamin Moore. I love how it turned out. It’s very very pink but not pepto bismol pink! So here you go… if you want to try to recreate something similar here are our picks.
- Kendall Convertible Crib from Pottery Barn Kids
- PBK Ultimate Changing Table Knockoff – made by us!
- Nordli 6-drawer Dresser from Ikea
- Kumari Garden Baby Crib Bedding from Carousel Designs
- Maple Sylvie Swivel and Glider Recliner by Viv + Rae via Wayfair
- Christopher End Table by Alcott Hill via Wayfair
- She Is Fierce Canvas from Hobby Lobby
- Let Your Smile Change The World Wood Wall Decor from Hobby Lobby
- Own Kind of Beautiful Wood Wall Decor from Hobby Lobby
- Gallery 7 Piece Perfect Wall Picture Frame Set via Wayfair
- Vista Photo Ledge Picture Display Wall Shelf ((to be made)) photo via Wayfair
- OXO Tot PerfectPull™ Wipes Dispenser
- Borderline Pink Rug by Birch Lane Kids via Wayfair
- Sorbus Foldable Storage Cube Basket Bin via Amazon
- Kallax Shelf Unit via Ikea
- Vienna Full Spectrum Chrome and Crystal Chandelier from Lamps Plus
- Butterfly Wall Art ((to be made)) photo by SmileyWalls
- Custom DIY Wood Wall Art Name ((to be made)) not pictured
The nursery is about 80% done. Just waiting for Jon to cut the letters for her name, hang art work and make bookshelf ledges to hang. We also still need to figure out what we are doing about the closet door. This is our 4th “bedroom” that technically is considered an office since it does not have a closet door. So Jon has been busy building out a fancy closet for her as well. I’ll be sharing her nursery in the next month or so… stay tuned!