I can’t believe its the middle of August. Where has summer gone? Today, I’m excited to share my August box from the 12 Months of Martha campaign. This month we received product that isn’t even out in stores yet. Martha Stewart Crafts has done it again and this time has designed a multi-surface decoupage product!
Our innovative new formula means even more decoupage possibilities! All decoupage formulas are dishwasher safe, machine washable, non-yellowing, dry hard with no tack, and can be used indoors or out.
This broad line includes more than 57 items tailored to decoupage crafters at every level: premium multi-surface formulas, beautifully detailed paper cut-outs, fabric die-cuts, rolled papers, a variety of trims and doilies, and tools.
Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage products are the perfect complement to the multi-surface craft paint line. Crafters can use the all-surface paint and stencils to basecoat and embellish decoupage projects, taking decoupage to a whole new level.
Product received in this box:
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Multi-Surface Finish – Durable Gloss, 8oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Multi-Surface Finish – Durable Matte, 8oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Fabric-to-Fabric Finish – Matte, 8oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Fabric-to-Fabric Durable Oil Cloth Finish, 16oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Wood Stain – Amaranth, 6oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Wood Stain – Chestnut, 6oz
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Rolled Papers – Metallic Crosshatch
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Paper Doilies – White
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Paper Cut-outs – Butterflies and Ferns
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Craft Squeegee
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Paint Kit – Matte
So, what do you think? Pretty awesome product, right? I can’t get over all the new craft goodies. Oh, and wait until you see all the Halloween stuff!!! My mind is officially blown. I can’t wait to start Halloween crafting. In the meantime, what would you craft with all this fabulous product?
Disclaimer: I received the products for free as part of the 12 Months of Martha Campaign. I was not compensated to publish this post. As always all opinions are my own. There are affiliate links in this post.