If you followed me on Instagram last week while at SNAP! you may have seen some photos of the Queen Bee Market. I had a blast looking at all the handmade goods and even more fun shopping! As part of the door decorating contest my roommates and I won $200 shop at the Queen Bee Market! We each had $66 to shop and let me tell you first hand that I spent that and then some!
I partnered with BlogPrizes.com and some of my blogging friends to give YOU a chance to win some of the hottest items from the Queen Bee Market. Several of these items were sold out before the show was over, and a couple sold out very shortly after it started!
One winner will receive a box filled with all of this:
- Be Kind Sign – Evie Ivy
- Engraved Cutting Board – Alexis Mattox Design
- Camera Strap – August Blossoms
- Cupcake liners, straws, and cookie cutter – Bake it Pretty
- Aqua Bracelet – Hoop-la
- Crochet Rose – Made by Jewls
- 3 Bars Handmade Soap – Karol’s Handmade Soap
- White Flower Earrings – Love Stitched
- Heart Necklace – The r House Couture
- Moustache Covered Notebook – Ameroonie Designs
- Leather and Fabric iPad Case – Sage & Harper
- 3 Lip Balms – Kustom Kissers
Enter using the Rafflecopter widget found below: