Happy Wednesday! Today is our last day of work before we head up to Atlanta for the Haven Confernece. Will we see any of our fellow readers at the conference? Let us know in the comments below. We can’t wait to see all of our blogging friends in real life! It’s such a treat to get to spend face-to-face time with them. Also, our friend Sarah from While They Snooze will also be joining us this year at the conference!
Remember, it’s no longer just one blog having the party–I have four other amazing co-host Balancing Home, Sweet C’s Designs, Poofy Cheeks and While They Snooze! That also means that your project is seen across 5 blogs rather than just one! Amazing projects linked up last week, making it oh-so difficult for me to choose just four to feature. Remember, if your featured please feel free to grab the button below.
COPY and PASTE THE CODE BELOW:
<a href=”http:www.sewwoodsy.com”><img src=”https://sewwoodsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/featured.png” alt=”Life Inspired Link Party” /></a>
- The Ultimate Round Up of 50+ Fabulous Pumpkin Crafts from Yellow Bliss Road
- WiFi Password Art from White House Black Shutters
- Two tone “French Invoice” Parlor Table from Art is Beauty
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies from Craft Quickies
- Strawberry Citrus Punch from Sweet C’s Designs
- Chalkboard Toy Bin Labels from Balancing Home
- Trash Pile Tire Made Trendy Table Tutorial from While They Snooze
- Our Home Command Center: $30 Project from Poofy Cheeks
Now on to the giveaway…
Martha Stewart Living will be at The Home Depot for a Pinterest Inspired Workshop!
If you are in the New Jersey area THIS Thursday, August 1 The Home Depot and Martha Stewart Living are helping families get organized before the kids go back to school with a free in-store Workshop. Martha Stewart Living designer, Anduin Havens, will co-host the Pinterest-inspired Do-It-Herself Workshop at the Union/Vauxhall The Home Depot store where women will learn how to create a custom chore chart. The first 50 attendees will receive a July/August issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine signed by Martha Stewart!
The event is part of a series of free monthly Do-It-Herself Workshops aimed at helping women tackle popular home décor and design projects. This event is a sneak peek at the nationwide Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshop presented by Martha Stewart Living that will take place August 15th at The Home Depot stores across the country. Attendees will leave the Workshop having learned how to select the right materials and tools for creating a chore chart and how to decorate and personalize their chore chart to be functional for their homes and families. Space is limited, so advance online registration is encouraged at workshops.homedepot.com.
If you aren’t in the New Jersey area, there are still ways to join in on the fun! Join Martha Stewart Living and The Home Depot on August 1 at 8:00 PM EST where you can follow along and engage during the hour-long Twitter party by using the hashtag #DIHWorkshop. Be sure to RSVP here if you plan to attend.
In honor of the Pinterest Inspired Workshop we are giving away the following:
- $50 The Home Depot Gift Card
- Martha Stewart Living Paint Finish Tool Kit
- Martha Stewart Living Silver Shimmer Glitter Project Paint
- Martha Stewart Living Thundercloud Metallic Project Paint
- Martha Stewart Living Gold Dust Glitter Project Paint