How is it the middle of August? Somehow I persuaded Jon to head to Ikea last weekend with me to order our butcher block countertops for our kitchen revamp project. Glad I did, since we found out that Ikea is discontinuing their beloved solid wood butcher block. We scored the last large piece to do our kitchen island and had to order the rest to do the remaining countertops. That just moved our kitchen project a month behind schedule. Enough about us… let’s party.
Remember, we have four other amazing co-host Balancing Home, Sweet C’s Designs, Poofy Cheeks and While They Snooze! That also means that your project is seen across 5 blogs rather than just one! Take a look below to see what projects I featured and then visit the other co-host blogs to see if you were featured there too! Remember, if your featured please feel free to grab the button below and embed it somewhere on your blog!
COPY and PASTE THE CODE BELOW:
<a href=”http:www.sewwoodsy.com”><img src=”https://sewwoodsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/featured.png” alt=”Life Inspired Link Party” /></a>
- Inexpensive DIY Sunburst Mirror from Healthy, Wealthy & DIYS
- Succulent Initial Wreath from Artzycreations.com
- Orange and Turquoise Chevron Baby Quilt from Crafted by KatieB
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Bed – Take 2 from The Lilypad Cottage
- How to Make a Duck Tape Pencil Case from While They Snooze
- Color Blocked Metallic Terra Cotta Flower Pot from Balancing Home
- Microwaved Brown Sugar Acorn Squash from Poofy Cheeks
- DIY Faux Milk Glass Pumpkins from Sweet C’s Designs