Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone has had a fabulous week so far. I know I have and can’t wait for the weekend since we will be working on our kitchen! I feel like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Do you feel like you need a weekly reminder that we are having the Life Inspired Link Party? Subscribe to our mailing list for a weekly reminder! Remember to visit my four other amazing co-host; Balancing Home, Sweet C’s Designs, Poofy Cheeks and While They Snooze! So let’s take a look at a few of my favorite projects from last week!
COPY and PASTE THE CODE BELOW:
<a href=”http:www.sewwoodsy.com”><img src=”https://sewwoodsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/featured.png” alt=”Life Inspired Link Party” /></a>
- Back to School Chalkboard Art from The Lilypad Cottage
- Unique Baby Shower Gift Idea w/ Printable from Thirty Handmade Days
- DIY Craft Table from de Jong Dream House
- Dyed Cork Initial from A Tossed Salad Life
- Fall Mantle & Printable from Balancing Home
- End Table Makeover from While They Snooze
- Permanent Chalk Writing from Poofy Cheeks
- Make an Infinity Scarf in 5 Minutes from Sweet C’s Designs
Today we have a very special giveaway. On Monday, I shared my haul video for the 12 Months of Martha campaign that I’m participating in. This month I received a box of supplies from the all new Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Decoupage line, and today one lucky reader will win a box of goodies of their own! Giveaway open to US residents only ages 18+ up. Please wait for the rafflecopter to load. Giveaway ends September 4, 2013.
Disclaimer: We did not receive compensation for hosting this giveway. As always all opinions our are own.