This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Meet the New Cricut EasyPress Tote perfect for crafting on the go. This tote is heat resistant and can hold your EasyPress plus accessories.
It should be no surprise that I’m over the moon excited for the new Cricut EasyPress Totes! I love Iron-On Vinyl projects and probably post at least once a month. I own two of the three Cricut EasyPress sizes and have found myself traveling with them more and more over the past year and a half. I’m also a very nice friend and lend out my EasyPress to fellow crafter friends from time to time. So it’s awesome that I now have a safe place to not only store but transport my Cricut EasyPress and Cricut EasyPress 2!
The new tote is constructed with heat-resistant material. The tote keeps your EasyPress protected from bumps and scrapes during your making adventures. I love the shoulder strap; it’s comfortable and has a strong handle with a natural grip which gives me the various carrying options.
Every tote comes with a quick start guide that shows you picture-by-picture how to use the tote to its maximum potential. Inside the tote you’ll find a velcro strap that tethers the machine safely in place during travel. Thoughtful features include a back and front pocket to keep your Cricut EasyPress™ Mat, Cricut Iron On Protective Sheet, and iron-on accessories (both sold separately) organized wherever you are. I love being able to keep everything in one place. Before I would use a green bag to transport my EasyPress and I was always afraid I would misplace my accessories.
What Tote size is right for my Cricut EasyPress?
The new Cricut EasyPress Totes come in three sizes.
- Small Tote – Cricut EasyPress 2, “6×7”
- Medium Tote – Cricut EasyPress 2, 9″ x 9″
- Large Tote – Cricut EasyPress 2, 10″ x 12″ and original Cricut EasyPress, “9×9”
Does the original Cricut EasyPress 9″ x 9″ fit in the new totes?
Yes! However, you will need the Large Tote to fit the original Cricut EasyPress, “9×9”. I originally tried putting my EasyPress in the medium tote and it wouldn’t fit. I panicked and after reaching out to my Cricut contact plus reading online I realized I had to use the large tote! Which I actually like because it gives me even more room to store materials on the go.
What features do the new Cricut EasyPress™ Tote bags have?
- Premium bag for transportation of Cricut EasyPress, Safety Base, Cricut EasyPress™ Mat, and small accessories (each sold separately)
- Includes large back pocket and a convenient front pocket
- Strong velcro strap keeps machine firmly in place during travel
- Constructed from premium, thick, and padded heat-resistant material for the ultimate protection
Cricut Iron-On Vinyl Projects
Since we are talking all things EasyPress I figure I should share with you a few of my favorite Cricut Iron-On Vinyl projects.
- Mommy’s/Daddy’s Lucky Charm Shirt
- One Lucky Mama Shirt
- Mombie Workout Tank Top
- DIY Daddy’s Little Mermaid Rash Guard
- I Teach Preschool. What’s You Super Power? Tote Bag
So if you own an EasyPress and want a safe place to store it/transport your EasyPress then the new Cricut EasyPress Tote bags are for you!