Thank you Jeffrey Court for sponsoring the One Room Challenge and this post today. As always, all opinions are our own.
I wanted to share what our inspiration board looks like for our bathroom. We have dubbed this bathroom the “rustic breeze”. It’s a bit rustic and farmhouse style mixed with a little beach-y feel. Rustic Breeze is the first name that came to mind.
Most of the items we have already purchased and/or installed. The one thing that we have yet to fully decide on is the bathroom light fixture. We are finalizing that this weekend. I have to say I’m pretty excited about my new self cleaning toilet. The toilet also has a no-slam lid! If you’ve ever potty trained and/or had kids you know they are disgusting and also love to slam the toilet seat down! NO MORE of that in my house! I’ll be happy to report back in a few months about this self cleaning toilet bowl too.
Products we are using:
- Jeffrey Court Oakwood Lilly Porcelain Hexagon Floor
- Jeffrey Court Sleet Beveled 3 in. x 12 in. x 8 mm Glass Bevel Wall Tile
- Alaskan Chill 11-½ in. x 11-⅝ in. x 6mm Glass Mosaic
- Jeffrey Court Carrara Marble Dome Trim Wall Tile
- American Standard VorMax Plus Tall Height 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in White
- Moen Hensley Single Hole 1-Handle Bathroom Faucet Featuring Microban Protection in Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
- Moen Hensley Single-Handle 1-Spray Tub and Shower Faucet in Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
- Moen Hensley Pivoting Double Post Toilet Paper Holder with Press and Mark in Brushed Nickel
- Sterling Performa 60-in White Vikrell Alcove Bathtub with Left-Hand Drain
- HEMNES Mirror cabinet with 2 doors, white
- Archie Collection 4-Light Antique Nickel Vanity Light with Clear Polished Glass Shades
- BEHR Subtle Touch 790E-1
So there you have it–most of our ideas for our current bathroom remodel. I mentioned during our “before” post that we are keeping the existing cabinet. We are planning to paint it. We already replaced the countertop and added an extra sink. We are also replacing the existing door with a pocket door. I’ve always wanted one and it only made the most sense to have one in this bathroom to fully maximize space. Stay tuned over the next few weeks to see how our bathroom shapes up!