Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are my own.
It’s hard to believe that next month will mark 8 years since Jon proposed to me on the island of St. Thomas. Shortly after we were engaged we began to create a wedding registry. We had to quickly put together a registry because my inlays graciously threw us an engagement party. We both lived at home and were planning on moving in together just before we got married. We had nothing to furnish our first home. Thankfully our engagement party helped us out and our town-home was complete by the time we got married! The first place we went to register was Target. I love Target, I mean, who doesn’t? What we loved about our Target Wedding Registry was the easy and engaging registry experience with inspirational starter lists. And they have a 15% off completion offer – the week of your wedding, you’ll receive a coupon for saving 15% on remaining registry items in store and online. And if you get duplicates don’t worry they have the best return policy! (Same goes for baby registries–we loved our Target baby registry).
I’ve put together a few wedding registry ideas for four sets of couples; the foodies, the entertainers, the DIYers, and the outdoor lovers!
The Foodies – this is definitely more me than Jon. Below you’ll find a few of the essential items I found we had to have on our wedding registry and got.
- KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer
- Calphalon Kitchen Essentials Forged Cutlery Set
- Crock-Pot® Programmable 6 Quart Slow Cooker
- Calphalon Stainless Steel Cookware
- Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven
The Entertainers – we both love to entertain and we found a few items to be essential when registering.
- Threshold Etched Glass Drinkware Collection
- Threshold™ Gold Finish Ice Bucket
- Threshold Bar Cart
- Sunpentown Dual Zone 21 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Cheese Board with Tools
The DIYers – don’t feel bad if you don’t need traditional house ware items. You can always register for tools, home storage, and sewing machines!
- Brother Sewing Machine – XL2600i
- Black & Decker 56-Pc. 12V Lithium Power Hand Tool Set
- Suncast Wall Storage Unit
- Nikon P530 16.1MP Digital Camera
- The Handbuilt Home
Outdoor Lovers: the one thing I loved about registering at Target was that we didn’t have to just register for kitchen stuff. We could register for outdoor items as well!
- Kelsyus Premium Bocce Ball Game Set
- SONOS PLAY: 5 Wireless HiFi System
- Schwinn Womens Legacy 26″ Cruiser Bike
- Coleman® Elite WeatherMaster® 6 Screened Tent
- Igloo Island Breeze Maxcold 50 Quart Roller Cooler
If your engaged and are working on your wedding registry make sure you register at Target. This week only, if you create a new Target Wedding registry you’ll receive a free $20 Target eGiftCard!