Looking to make a DIY pregnancy costume? Check out my list of 20 Pregnant Halloween Costumes that are easy to make in just minutes!
Last year, while I was 4 months pregnant I scoured the internet for halloween costume ideas while being pregnant. I never got around to sharing this round-up and I wanted to share it this year. Pregnant women have the right to dress up for Halloween too, and what better time to dress up then when you have a cute bump to sport! Here is a list of 20 of the very best pregnant halloween costumes I found around the web.
- DIY Pregnant Scrabble Costume
- Road Sign Halloween Costume
- I Created a Watermelon Costume
- Homemade Castaway Pregnancy Costume
- Sunny-side Up Egg
- Monsters Inc. Mike’s Bulging Eyeball Pregnant Belly
- Cat Eats Fishy
- German Kirtle Renaissance Style Medieval Dress Costume
- Juno Costume
- Pin Cushion
- Humpty Dumpty
- Mother of Pearl
- Headless Horseman
- Hello World
- Caution Speed Bump
- Hawaiian Holiday
- Something’s Brewing
- Happy Little Tree & Squirrel
- Multi-Arm Octopus Belly Mama
- Gum Ball Machine
So if your pregnant what are you going to be for Halloween?