Sew Woodsy is a lifestyle blog focusing on crafts, home diy projects, family, travel and all things life.
We were tired of friends and family asking us what project we were working on. So we decided we would start a DIY blog. We wanted to provide a few updates on the projects we were working on each month. Giving our friends, family, and reader’s tutorials and sharing creative ideas on ways to spruce up our home, save money, and create together. By sharing inexpensive and easy ways to truly turn your house into a home.
If you are looking for fun and free printables I have quite a few fun printables for you!
See more Printables →
Here are a few of our recent post we have published on Sew Woodsy!
- DIY Back To School “Colorful New Year” Gift Tag
- 6 Things to Do with Kids at Gaylord Palms Resort
- Five ways to get your Craft Room Organized with Cricut Joy
- How to Cut Smart Vinyl with Cricut Joy
- 5 Cricut Maker Questions, Answered
- All About the Cricut Machine Tool Organizer
- How To Set Up the Cricut Joy™
- DIY Star Wars Stormtrooper Shoes
I have been an avid Cricut user for over 12 years now. I have a wide variety of easy and intermediate Cricut craft projects to make.
See more Cricut →
We love to travel and share some of our tricks and tips along with our favorite things to do!
See more Travel →
We started Sew Woodsy as a place where we shared all our favorite home DIY tutorials. Here are a few of our favorite past projects.
See more Home Projects →
Here are a few of our older blog post that we have updated to add additional details, tips, and tricks we have learned along the way!