This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking to make a custom and personalized gift? I have 25 ideas on Personalized Gifts Made with the Cricut die cutting machine!
I bought a Cricut many years ago (before all the fancy technology and you needed to use cartridges to cut something for the sheer purpose of being able to personalize my crafts. Nothing shows more thought and love then being able to add a name or monogram to something! Because of that there is nothing I love to do more then to create a custom personalized gift for friends, family, neighbors, and teachers! Last month, I shared my DIY Personalized Jingle Juice Wine Bag & Glasses using the Cricut Explore Air 2.
What are personalized gifts?
A personalized gift that is something that either has a person’s name on it like their first name, last name, or even a nickname. Sometimes you will even find initials (like a monogram) on a personalized gift.
What are things you can customize?
The options are really endless on what you can personalize. Here are just a few of my favorite things to personalize.
- Car Decals
- Beach Buckets
How do you make personalized gifts?
There are many ways you can make personalized gifts. Whether your not super crafty and want to create a pre-designed personalized gift from a website. Or you want to create your own DIY project from the heart.
I’ve put together a list of 25 personalized gifts made by using the Cricut! Whether you own a Cricut Explore Air 2 or a Cricut Maker you can make just about whatever your heart desires! If you own a Cricut Maker you can cut wood, leather, emboss, and so much more. Making your gift making that much more unique.
25 Personalized Gifts
- DIY Personalized Jingle Juice Wine Bag & Glasses from Sew Woodsy
- Personalized Christmas Gift Baskets from Tastefully Frugal
- Christmas Hostess Gift from Pineapple Paper Co.
- A Customizable Holiday Countdown Calendar from Wit & Delight
- Gift Basket for a Sewer from Heather Handmade
- Personalized Stationary from This Is Tisa
- Personalized Tote & Stationery Set from 100 Directions
- Christmas Favorite Things Pajamas from Life is a Party
- Personalized Baking Set from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Calories Don’t Count Dish Towel from Sew Woodsy
- Personalized Kids Santa Bags from Something Turquoise
- Engraved Christmas Ornaments from Dream A Little Bigger
- Personalized Christmas Eve Sign cut from wood from Lemon Thistle
- How to make Personalized Sand Buckets from Sew Woodsy
- How to Make Personalized Coasters from Love Create Celebrate
- Matching Family Pajamas from Eclectic Momsense
- Monogram Journals DIY from See Kate Sew
- Personalized Star Wars Christmas Pajamas from The Happy Scrap
- DIY Holiday Gift Tags from Dukes and Duchesses
- Monogram Makeup Bags from The Small Stuff Counts
- DIY Personalized Santa Cookie Plate from Sew Woodsy
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows from Practically Functional
- Personalized Gifts for Outdoorsmen from All for the Memories
- DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornament from Clarks Condensed
- DIY Personalized Santa T-Shirt from Sew Woodsy
If you love to make personalized gifts and own a Cricut. I hope this list helps you narrow down exactly what you are going to make for someone special to you.
If you are in the market to buy a new Cricut or supplies here are a few deals I have exclusively for Sew Woodsy readers!