Looking to make a DIY pregnancy costume? Check out my list of 20 Pregnant Halloween Costumes that are easy to make in just minutes!
Last year, while I was 4 months pregnant I scoured the internet for Halloween costume ideas while being pregnant. So many options and clearly little energy when you are carrying another human being. I waited years to dress up while pregnant. Yet–I was so exhausted and sick feeling I didn’t have as much desire to participate like I had in past years. Sadly, I never got around to sharing this round-up. However, I wanted to share it this year.
Pregnant women have the right to dress up for Halloween too! What better time to dress up then when you have a cute bump to sport! Here is a list of 20 of the very best pregnant halloween costumes I found around the web.
- DIY Pregnant Scrabble Costume
- Road Sign Halloween Costume
- I Created a Watermelon Costume
- Homemade Castaway Pregnancy Costume
- Sunny-side Up Egg
- Monsters Inc. Mike’s Bulging Eyeball Pregnant Belly
- Cat Eats Fishy
- German Kirtle Renaissance Style Medieval Dress Costume
- Juno Costume
- Pin Cushion
- Humpty Dumpty
- Mother of Pearl
- Headless Horseman
- Hello World
- Caution Speed Bump
- Hawaiian Holiday
- Something’s Brewing
- Happy Little Tree & Squirrel
- Multi-Arm Octopus Belly Mama
- Gum Ball Machine
If your pregnant I hope that all of these ideas will help you make a decision on what you will dress up as. What are you going to be for Halloween?
Leave a Reply