How long is the drive from Niagara (Ontario) to Toronto?
Where do you park in Toronto?
Kid-friendly attractions to see in Toronto
Here is a list of all the kid-friendly attractions to see in Toronto that will appeal to all ages.
- LA Tour CN Tower
- Blue Jays Stadium
- Toronto Railway Heritage Centre
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Hop-On Hop-Off Toronto Bus + Boat
- Toronto Zoo
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Casa Loma
- Toronto Waterfront
- Ferry to Centre Island’s Amusement Park
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Ontario Science Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto
- Bata Shoe Museum
- High Park
- Fort York
Toronto Blue Jays Stadium
Toronto Railway Heritage Centre
The Rec Room
- Know exactly where you want to visit and eat
- Leave as early as possible from Niagara to Toronto.
- Drive around for affordable parking.
- Buy your CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium tickets online ahead of time.
- Leave the stroller behind if possible.