Thank you World Market for sponsoring today’s post! As always, all opinions are my own.
With Easter right around the corner, I’ve teamed up with my friends at World Market to share some ideas on Easter Basket items for toddlers. If your like me, the last thing you want is your toddler eating chocolate–or most candy for instance. World Market has such a great variety of non-candy items and Easter treats for toddlers. Who would have thought?
First you’ll want to start with the Blue Easter Basket Kit. Or any of the colored kits! I love that they give you everything you need to create a beautiful basket and super affordable!
- Plush Bunny Ear Easter Headbands
- Peeps Bubbles Set of 3
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit, a Little Golden Book
- Gray Plush Bunny
- Super Chick Wind Up Toy
- Silicone Carrot 2 Piece Fork and Spoon Set
- Easter Crackers
- Fuzzy Bunny Tail
- World Market Fruit Basket Pretzels
- Green Toys Speed Boat
My friends at World Market are inviting readers to enter the Be a Better Bunny Pinterest Sweepstakes!
Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Follow World Market on Pinterest
- “Hunt for their must-have Easter item”
- Enter full name and e-mail
- Click submit
For more great Easter ideas head over to these blogs: