I have a wide-variety of mostly non-candy Kids Easter Basket Ideas for ages 5-10 ranging from $1 up to $20. All these Easter gift ideas are kid and parent approved!
If you are anything like me you do not want to have your kids hyped up on a ton of candy on Easter morning. Instead, our Easter bunny tends to lean heavy on non-candy Easter gift items like toys, games, and books. We try to make sure there is a nice balance and of course they get candy but not insane amounts. These ideas are perfect for kids ages 4/5-10. If you have toddlers make sure you check out my 25 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers.
Table of contents
Kids Easter Basket Ideas
Non Candy Easter Basket Ideas
In case you didn’t have enough ideas from above here are a few more non candy Easter basket ideas.
- Video Games
- Coloring Items
- Fun Pens/Markers
- Hair Accessories
- Stuffed Animals
- Swim items like goggles, pool toys, and swimsuit
Easter Basket Tips & Tricks
Over the years I’ve learned a few tips and tricks when assembling Easter baskets.
- Filler Eggs – My kids love all things “surprise” so I try to buy jumbo filler eggs to place some candy and/or toys in them.
- Test Run – I always do a test run to make sure I have enough and/or everything will fit.
- Hide the Baskets – Our Easter bunny hides baskets so it makes it a fun game to try and find their basket.
- Buy Early – I try to buy a month prior to Easter that way I’m not rushing last minute and have very little to pick from. Easter always seems to creep up on me.
- Pick a theme – Some years I like to pick a theme. Pictured above are last years baskets. I picked a swim theme since we needed new swim toys for the pool! Other years I have picked a theme based on a specific toy or character that the kids liked.
Looking for something fun to do with the kids. Check out a few of my favorite Easter crafts.
I hope you found these Kids Easter Basket Ideas helpful. Whether you are looking for something last minute or planning ahead I hope you were inspired from these ideas.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you purchase from a link I make a small percentage at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Sew Woodsy!