Looking to make mom something crafty for Mother’s Day? Check out this DIY Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Round-Up full of fun and frugal projects!
I’m so excited to have my friend Claire, from A Little CLAIREification here today. We met last year at our local blog conference and chat frequently in our Central Florida DIY Bloggers Group. I’m so happy we finally have DIY bloggers where we live! She is sharing a few DIY Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Round-Up to make today!
Hi there Sew Woodsy readers! It’s me, Claire, from A Little CLAIREification and I am so thrilled to be sharing here today while Katie is taking some much needed time with her amazing new baby boy Ryder. What a precious little gift – he is just beautiful.
As a Mom of three boys, I know how awesome and exhausting those first few months can be and yet we wouldn’t trade it for the world.
Speaking of new Mommies, I thought it would be fun to share a fun little round up of DIY Mother’s Day Crafts with you all.
Moms of all ages tend to love homemade gifts – especially from their children and grandchildren. Here are a bunch of ideas, so you can plan ahead for that Mom or a special lady that is so important in your life!
DIY Mother’s Day Craft Ideas
- Vanilla Sugar Scrub by Sew Woodsy
- DIY Tin Can Treats by Our Best Bites
- DIY Hanging Flower Baskets by Unskinny Boppy
- Vintage Tin Can Flower Vases by Artsy Chicks Rule
- DIY Bird Nest Necklace by Slap Dash Mom
- Letter Photo Display for Mother’s Day by Blue i Style
- Chevron Heart Frame by Sew Woodsy
- Mod Podge Flower Frame by A Little Claireification
- Chalkboard Menu with Oyster Shell Patina Using Chalk Paint by Interior Frugalista
- Pearl Ribbon Necklace by Sew Woodsy
- Mother’s Day Handprints On Canvas by Mod Podge Rocks
- Flower Pot Photos by Mom Endeavors
- Aluminum Can Succulent Garden by Sew Woodsy
Katie, Ryder is just so adorable and I know you are just savoring every second of these first few weeks with your little man. Congratulations again and I hope you are simply showered with love on your first Mother’s Day!
I hope you will all pop over and say hello and in the meanwhile, here’s to some beautiful Spring days ahead.
Originally published April 25, 2014 // Updated text, links, and Pinterest image on May 6, 2020.